Group Accommodation | Sydney Harbour
Affordable Accommodation, Sydney Harbour
The Land’s Edge Sydney Harbour accommodation and education facility is designed for use by schools and other groups in order that they can access the natural beauty of the Sydney Harbour environment in an affordable manner.
Situated in the unique and historic precinct of Chowder Bay on the foreshore of Sydney Harbour, the facility features:
- large dining room/common room in a peaceful bushland setting, seats 80, can be used for multiple purposes
- 13 individual bunk bed rooms all with views of Sydney Harbour
- choice of fully catered or self-catered facilities
- small commercial kitchen
- separate staff bathrooms
- audio visual equipment: data projector, drop-down large screen, DVD player & set top box, integrated sound system, large moveable whiteboard
- wireless internet throughout building
- wheelchair access and facilities for disabled persons
- 100% wool carpets
- 24 hour lodge manager
- Land’s Edge office on site
- outdoor classroom adjacent to building
- bus stop adjacent to building
- various parking options available
Chowder Bay is a historical maritime village set in natural bushland and the stunning harbour as a background. It is surrounded by two significant areas of open space – Clifton Gardens Reserve and Sydney Harbour National Park. Both of which are linked by walking tracks to other places of interest including Taronga Zoo, Balmoral Beach and Headland Park. Chowder Bay is a short drive to/from Mosman where groups can access supermarkets, medical facilities, pharmacies etc
Given the ease of reaching Land’s Edge Sydney Harbour via public transport, Land’s Edge recommends the use of public transport to and from the facility. In fact, Land’s Edge offers programming that encourages students themselves to learn the skills of travelling via public transport through the Land’s Edge Public Transport Challenge program. Alternatively, groups can access the facility via Sydney Buses, by private coach or vehicle, by ferry – or by foot. If required, Land’s Edge can arrange all transportation to and from the facility. Land’s Edge arranges all in-program travel.
Land’s Edge Sydney Harbour covers all catering and dietary requirements for programs in this location unless groups undertaking residential programming wish to self-cater at the Land’s Edge Sydney Harbour facility.
Land’s Edge adheres to the Australia & New Zealand Food Standards Code, meeting, in particular, Standards 3.2.2 (Food Safety Practices & General Requirements) and Standard 3.2.3 (Food Premises & Equipment).
Here, in one of the world’s most iconic and important harbour environments, Land’s Edge works in partnership with a number of organisations to deliver a unique outdoor education product for primary and secondary school students:
- Sydney Institute of Marine Science (SIMS)
- NSW National Parks & Wildlife Service
- Sydney Harbour Federation Trust
Look No Further. Contact Us Now.
SYDNEY HARBOUR GROUP ACCOMMODATION
P: (02) 9969 0038 | E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Building 1, Chowder Bay Rd, Chowder Bay NSW 2088
LATEST FACEBOOK POSTS
This amazing photo of Seacliff Bridge in the Illawarra was captured by @david_wimble ⠀ .⠀ .⠀ .⠀ .⠀ #seacliffbridge #stanwelltops #grandpacificdrive..
Victoria is certainly a winter wonderland already! Beautiful image by @ainraadik⠀ .⠀ .⠀ .⠀ .⠀ #winter #winterwonderland #snow #victoria #lakemountainresort..